Thanks a ton to Maddie at Miss Stilley presents... for the One Lovely Blog Award! It's so nice of you to give it to me and I'm extremely happy to have won it! It is my first award after all :) So, once you win, your suppose to share seven things about yourself and then pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers. Here goes nothing!
- My all-time favorite movie is The Notebook. It makes me cry everytime I watch it. Not only do I love the story, but Ryan Gosling is pretty amazing as well :)
- Audrey Hepburn is my idol. I love her in Breakfast at Tiffany's and I just find her to be an amazing person. She was such a classic beauty and she was funny as well. If there was anyone that I could meet, living or dead, it would be her.
- The Beatles are my favorite band. Their songs have such a simple meaning, but they're wicked catchy and I mean, c'mon. The Beatles will never die. Also, out of the four of them, John Lennon is my favorite :)
- I have an addiction to Harry Potter movies. Whenever the marathons are on, I almost always watch them. Then, I always want to be a wizard afterwards. It just looks so fun! Plus, the movies (and the books!) are fantastic!
- European history fascinates me. I think it's so interesting! Especially the Renaissance, Tudor period, and the French Revolution. Those are the periods that interest me the most!
- As if I hadn't talked about this enough already, I have an addiction to movies (almost like my addiction to books). I seriously love watching them, especially classics and old films. Such as Pyscho and Twelve Angry Men.
- I love to write. It's something that I've been passionate about since I was a little kid. I've written numerous stories and short stories over the years and my goal is to become a published author one day.
I Devour Books
Congratulations you guys! You definitely deserve it :)