Friday, April 15, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


Thanks a ton to Maddie at Miss Stilley presents... for the One Lovely Blog Award! It's so nice of you to give it to me and I'm extremely happy to have won it! It is my first award after all :) So, once you win, your suppose to share seven things about yourself and then pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers. Here goes nothing!

  1. My all-time favorite movie is The Notebook. It makes me cry everytime I watch it. Not only do I love the story, but Ryan Gosling is pretty amazing as well :)
  2. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. I love her in Breakfast at Tiffany's and I just find her to be an amazing person. She was such a classic beauty and she was funny as well. If there was anyone that I could meet, living or dead, it would be her.
  3. The Beatles are my favorite band. Their songs have such a simple meaning, but they're wicked catchy and I mean, c'mon. The Beatles will never die. Also, out of the four of them, John Lennon is my favorite :)
  4. I have an addiction to Harry Potter movies. Whenever the marathons are on, I almost always watch them. Then, I always want to be a wizard afterwards. It just looks so fun! Plus, the movies (and the books!) are fantastic!
  5. European history fascinates me. I think it's so interesting! Especially the Renaissance, Tudor period, and the French Revolution. Those are the periods that interest me the most!
  6. As if I hadn't talked about this enough already, I have an addiction to movies (almost like my addiction to books). I seriously love watching them, especially classics and old films. Such as Pyscho and Twelve Angry Men.
  7. I love to write. It's something that I've been passionate about since I was a little kid. I've written numerous stories and short stories over the years and my goal is to become a published author one day.
Finally, I would like to present the award to the following blogs:
Ink'd Out
I Devour Books

Congratulations you guys! You definitely deserve it :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks. I've already received this award, but it's always nice to get another shout out. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Thank You so much.I certainly wasn't expecting that.You totally deserved the award.Congrats!!
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWARD! Your blog is amazing! You completely deserved the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award & thanks for giving it to me too! I've never received one of these either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you SO much, Shaylene! I am so happy to see your blog being awarded and recognized :)

    xx
    Tamuna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Shaylene! I'm so glad your blog has been recognised for how amazing it is!
    I'm working on my 15 now! (:
    Thanks again! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! You've just made my day :)