Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey guys! I'm back. Well, hopefully. I know I said that before and then a year went by and here I am again. Things have been absolutely crazy in my life, which means that I haven't exactly had a ton of time to just sit down and read. However, that doesn't mean I've cut reading out of my life completely. I've been able to squeeze in a few books here and there, so hopefully I can put up some reviews. In the meantime, if anyone has some book suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'm looking for something good to read :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been having similar commitment problems with my blog. I've been so busy lately that, while I have had time to read, I haven't really had time to write reviews or even check up on other blogs I used to love. I really enjoy blogging, and I keep saying that I'm going to come back to it but, unfortunately, I'm just not sure that's going to be possible any time soon.
    Sorry for rambling, and hopefully we can both get back to blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! You've just made my day :)